Many people are desired to make a different hairstyle to make them stylish but most of them often wish to have contemporary hair styles in order to make them unique look. The most common contemporary hairstyle is mohawk or fohawk in these hairstyles the stripe cuts are on top rather than being in sides. Some may think both hairstyles are contemporary what would be difference in them? To be open there are differences in each hairstyle so it is more important task to select your hairstyle since it reveals about your personality.
When you choose right hairstyle it will be a great deal to reveal your personality in better way.
Mohawk vs fohawk hairstyle:
Before choosing mohawk or fohawk hairstyle it is more important to check their individual appearances and how it suites you? In order to classify them based on their styles here are some points for mohawk vs fohawk hairstyle are listed below
- Mohawk is a hairstyle followed by one member in Iroquois Indian nation moreover this hairstyle is named after that member who introduced.
- The mohawk hairstyle is mostly used by brave mens, where sides are cropped leaving a single strand of hair at the back which can be grown long and spiked or made short in future.
- In mohawk hairstyle often the spikes are dyed with bright colors in addition with this a person can add some effects such as creator, fan includer and liberty in spikes.
- Due to its popularity this hairstyle is recognized as sign of punk subculture and in advance it is used as musical punks during concerts.
- Fohawk is hairstyle with less drastic style than mohawk because in fohawk the hair in sides are not fully shaved and over the top the hair is not much cutted.
- Instead of stripping or spiking the length of the hair alone is made shorter in fohawk hairstyle.
- Since the fohawk hairstyle do not crop the hair much it looks elegant without coloring, most of the men do not change the hair color in this style even some may do in order match their skin tone.
- The fohawk hairstyle is mainly accepted and adopted by people in the mainframe of society.
- As this hairstyle resembles sign of rebelliousness it attracted to certain people but not became as any group subculture.
The above points explain the major differences between mohawk and fohawk hairstyles, about their texture style and their attraction towards the people. Apart from all these points the mohawk and fohawk can be chosen based on their purpose of suit, the mohawk hairstyle is a popular musical subculture it would suites for all occasions. Whereas fohawk hairstyle is a drastic style with punk it only suits certain occasions especially if you are in formals this hairstyle would not suits you.
It is now up to your choice to choose right hairstyle if you wish to be rebel with single strand of hair in the middle then you can choose mohawk as your hairstyle. Rather if you wish to make different styles as per your wish fohawk would be better choice for you since it allows you to do styles as per your taste.